12/28/22

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET tomorrow, Thursday, December 29th.


My first card features the Lots of Hugs Stamp Set and coordinating Dies and the Happy Hearts Stencil. 


I started by creating the background. I cut a piece of Classic Kraft Cardstock to fit the card front. The Happy Hearts Stencil is a set of two stencils. I love how you can make each side of the heart different from each other. I used Fresh Snow and Pure Poppy Inks. 

t
I die cut the heart with the Love to Layer: Hearts Die. The sentiments are all included in the Lots of Hugs Stamp Set. 


Vase Collection 14 Stamp Set and Dies are the latest addition to the vase collection series. The flowers are included in the stamp set. I added the vase to an oval die cut with the Love to Layer: Ovals. I die cut from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and blended the oval with Spring Rain Die. 


The background is created with the new Mercury Glass Hot Foil Plate. I used a white foil on Ocean Tides Cardstock. The sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Celebration Stamp Set. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment