11/14/22

Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink November Release Countdown. Today I have two more cards to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EST, Thursday, November 17th.


My first card features the Into the Blooms: Cactus. I die cut all the pieces in the die set from Stamper's Select White Cardstock. Then I blended ink the colors listed below to add the color and texture. 


The sentiment is from the new Inside Greeting: Winter Wonderland and stamped in Pinefeather Ink. I used the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die to cut the frame. I cut the frame from white cardstock and blended New Leaf Ink.


I used the Border Bling: Snowflakes to create the card front and saved a few of the snowflakes die cuts to add to the card. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Inside Greeting: Winter Wonderland
Dies: Into the Blooms: Cactus, Cover Plate: Stitched Florals, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame, Border Bling: Snowflakes
Ink: New Leaf, Pinefeather, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart
Paper: Stamper's Select White
Other: White Jewels, Foam Tape, Glue


My next project features the Iconic Christmas and Deliver by Dec. 25th Stamp Sets and Dies. These sets work really well together. I look forward to adding some special touches to my Christmas card envelopes this year. 


I used a combination of stamps and dies in the Iconic Christmas and Deliver by Dec. 25th Stamp Sets to create the Christmas collage. The background is stenciled with the new Ho, Ho, Ho Stencils. 


Then I decorated the front of the envelope. I wanted to keep it pretty simple so it would be easy to mass the envelopes. 

Stamps: Iconic Christmas, Deliver by Dec. 25th
Dies: Iconic Christmas, Deliver by Dec. 25th, Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames
Ink: Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Fresh Snow
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy
Other: Ho, Ho, Ho Stencils, Red Gems, Blender Brush, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. Stop by the Papertrey Ink Blog for more inspiration and all the details. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your color palette on the Christmas cactus card and the frame around it as well. The matching envelope for the other card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete