9/14/22

Winter Tales Collection From Spellbinders

I have the cutest new collection to share with you today from Spellbinders, The Winter Tales Collection! The collection is designed by Zsoka Marko. The collection is inspired by Norwegian folk art and I loved working with these dies. 


Let's start with a look at the The Magical Deer Etched Dies. This is a set of ten thin metal cutting dies.


I cut the body of the deer from Kraft Cardstock and used gold Cardstock for the antlers. I think the flowers  on the antlers is such a cute touch. 


The background is embossed with the Scenic Poinsettias 3D Embossing Folder on white cardstock. At the bottom I added the border with the Winter Borders Etched Dies. See links below. 


Next up is a look at the The Nordic Ornaments Etched Dies from the The Winter Tales Collection.  This is a set of 13 thin metal cutting dies. When assembled, you can make two different shapes of sweet Nordic-themed holiday ornaments. I look forward to playing with different color combinations. 


I used the Parcel & Post Sentiments Clear Stamp Set to added the sentiment. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.  The sparkle is added with the Gold Mix Color Essentials Gems. 


Here is the second ornament in the The Nordic Ornaments Etched Dies. The ornament is easy to put together and would be great for mass producing your holiday cards. On this card I added the additional holly detail with dies from the Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations Etched Dies. 


This sentiment is from the Essential Christmas Greetings Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. At the bottom I added a small green border with another die in the Winter Borders Etched Dies.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Winter Tales Collection.





1 comment: