8/5/22

Spellbinders August Card Kit of the Month

Hi All! Today I have a group of cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders. This month's Beauty is Everywhere Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, and tons of embellishments and more!

Membership Includes:

The Card Kit of the Month Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!


Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings:Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.



I created eight cards to share with you but there is plenty of product in the kit to create lots of cards!  Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies, a few embellishments, and a few colors of cardstock.


The dies in this kit include this pretty frame that you will see I used on a number of my cards. I die cut from the gold cardstock included in the kit. 


There is also a die to cut this pretty butterfly. Die cut the butterfly from the gold cardstock and layered a solid vellum butterfly die cut under the gold. 


On this card I used one of stamps included in the stamp set in this month's kit. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with black embossing powder. This pretty butterfly is on of the embellishments included in the kit. 


There are also die that cut the stars along with pretty papers and chipboard pieces.


The gold foam sentiment that I added at the bottom of the card is also included in the kit. 


There is a die that cut the "Smile Often" sentiment. 


I used the stamp set again for this card. I stamped the flowers in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I stamped the sentiment. 


There butterflies are so pretty in person! On this card I added a few of the sequins included in the kit. 

Thanks for taking a look! I hope I have given you some ideas on how you can use the kit. Stop by the Card Kit of the Month Page of al the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment