5/24/22

Let's Celebrate the USA!

Taylored Expressions is releasing a new collection of products today to celebrate the red, white, & blue! We have new foiling options, patriotic sentiments, stars, and stripes. All the products are available now in the TE Store



I used one of the new Foil It - Starstruck panels for the card front. The Foil It panel coordinates with the previously released Starstruck Stencil and Clear Combo. After I foiled the panel with my Mini I used the stencil to add the additional stars and and starbursts with Cherry Pop and Blueberry Ink. 


The new Statue of Liberty Die cuts the perfect centerpiece for the card. I added the sentiment with the Land That I Love Stamp Set and coordinating Land That I Love Dies. 



My next card is a fun shaker card. First I stamped the Happy 4th of July Stamp with Blueberry and Cherry Pop Ink. Then I placed the front card panel in a A2 Infinity Shaker Panel and added Bits & Pieces: Stars and Sparkle inside the panel and then glued down the edges of the shaker. 


The card is framed with the Mix & Match - Stars & Stripes Cutting Plate. 







Right now through Sunday, May 29th you will get the Downtown Border die FREE with a purchase of $75 or more. This cityscape border coordinates with many of the new products from the Stars & Stripes release to create a patriotic scene on your card creations, plus this border die will work well for many other card themes and occasions! Offer valid while supplies last.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration from the team. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment