3/4/22

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for March

Hi! I have been playing with the new Card Kit of the Month for March from Spellbinders this week. This month's kit, Have a Springy Day, feels like Spring! Think bunnies, sweet little. lambs, flowers, and pretty Spring colors. 

Here is look at what is in the kit. I have four cards to share today and I will back later in the week with a few more. Everything I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of a few basic shape dies and a few colors of cardstock. 


There are dies in the kit to create this cute bunny and a sweet lamb. There is also a flower and bow die. The patterns of paper this month are really pretty!


Here is the sweet lamb. I die cut from white cardstock and blended a little pale grey ink on the edges. 


I used the flower die and the bow die on this card. The gold glittered sentiments are really sparkly in person. I added a few of sequins from the kit to the center of the flowers. 


On all my cards I used a mix of the paper and chipboard from the Card Kit of the Month.


Thanks for stopping by! You can find out out the details about the Card Kit of the Month here

No comments:

Post a Comment