12/18/21

Papertrey Ink December Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Sneak Peeks!  I have my first two project to share with you. There are pretty flowers, lots of love and healing, and the cutest treat boxes. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on December 22th!  



My first card features the new Into the Blooms: Pansies Dies and the Cover Plate: Elegance Die. 


I cut the parts of the pansy from Stamper's Select Whtie Cardstock and blended Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure and Royal Velvet Inks. The leaves are cut from Spring Moss Cardstock and blended with Ripe Avocado Ink. 

I layered the flowers over the Cover Plate: Elegance that I die cut from Stamper's Select Whtie Cardstock. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Thinking of You Stamp Set. I cut a piece of Spring Moss Cardstock to fit the card front and added a layer of vellum over top that I attached with my sewing machine. 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Thinking of You
Dies: Into the Blooms: Pansies, Cover Plate: Elegance 
Ink: Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Royal Velvet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado 
Paper: Stampers Select White, Spring Moss, Vellum
Other: Stickles - Star Dust, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape


Next up is a look at the new Feathered Friends Mini 13 Stamp Set and Dies. I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the front and stencil clouds with Aqua Mist Ink. The circle of hearts is die cut with the XO Heart Frames from Pure Poppy Cardstock. 


Here is a closer look at the stamped birds. The set also includes the nest, leaves, and berries. 



The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Love Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by! I will back tomorrow with more sneak peeks. You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration. 

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Love, Feathered Friends 13
Dies: Feathered Friends 13, XO Heart Frames
Ink: Aqua Mist, True Black, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Lemon Tart, Fine Linen, Mocha
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy
Other: Clear Drops, Foam Tape, Cloud Stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment