6/3/21

Summer Vibes

For some reason I just love images of houses and today I have a card with a summer vibe and a cute birdhouse to share with you. My card is created is the Spellbinders Build a Summer Birdhouse Etched Dies from Birdhouses Through the Seasons by Vicky Papaioannou.

To create the background for the card front I tore a piece of Kraft Cardstock for the sand, blended Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink on the edges and splatter Brushed Corduroy Refill Ink on the sand. I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink for the water and the lightly stenciled clouds in the background with Stormy Sky Distress Ink. 




All the die cuts I used to created the birdhouse and the additional items in the scene are included in the Build a Summer Birdhouse Die set. I added a few jewels to finish off the scene. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment