5/24/21

Life is an Adventure

I am starting off the week with a summer card created with products from the newest Pretty Pink Posh Release. Last week I spent a few days in Santa Barbara, our first getaway in a really long time. So sun, ocean, and sailboats inspired my card today. 

My card is created with the Nautical Stamp Set and the Coordinating Nautical Dies. (See links below) I knew I wanted to create a scene so I cut a piece of white Cardstock for the card front. I blended yellow ink about half way down the card front and then added hill with Kraft Cardstock and a die from the Stitched Borders 1 Dies. 

I cut two borders of waves with the dies in the Nautical Stamp Set. The waves are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I blended Distress Inks in Stormy Sky and Blueprint Sketch and the splattered white paint to create the look of water. I frame the scene with a die from the Nature Essentials Dies. 


The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment is included in the Nautical Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few Sparkling Clear Jewel. 

Thanks for taking a look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment