5/13/21

Ink to Paper Sneak Peeks Day 3

I am back today for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper May Release Sneak Peeks. Today is all about celebrating America and the 4th of July.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on May 15th!


My cards are created with the new Love to Layer: American Flag and To Die For Sentiments: God Bless America Die. There are three die included in the  Love to Layer: American Flag Die, making this flag quick, and easy to put together. 


For the front of the card I die cut the previously released Border Bling: Twinkle Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and added a panel of Dark Indigo Cardstock behind the stars. 


I attached the flag to the card front with foam tape and added the sentiment with the To Die For Sentiments: God Bless America Die. 


On my second card I wanted to make the sentiment the focal point of my card. So I cut a piece of vellum to go over the flag. 


I die cut the sentiment twice, once from gold glittered cardstock and once from Pure Poppy Cardstock. I glued the two die cuts together, slightly offsetting the two colors. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow with my Day 4 Sneak Peek. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


No comments:

Post a Comment