3/26/21

It's Easter Week at Pretty Pink Posh

Hello Everyone! I am up on the Pretty Pink Blog for Day 5 of the Pretty Pink Posh Easter Theme Week. I love the new Easter Basket Dies.  The basket has great stitching details and is so fun to fill! I have two cards to share with you, one with a basket of Easter eggs and one with a basket of flowers. 


All the products in the Easter section are 15% off during theme week. 

My first basket is filled with pretty easter eggs created with the Spring Eggs Stamp Set and Spring Eggs Coordinating Dies. My eggs are colored with Copic Markers.  I tucked eggs under the rim of the basket with the grass behind the eggs. The sentiment and flower accent is from the new Easter Bunnies Stamp Set and stamped on a tag die cut with the Mini Tags Dies.


 
I stenciled the background with the new Pretty Petals Stencil. At the bottom I added two strips of grass with the Nature Essentials Dies. I  finished off the card with a frame also cut with the Nature Essentials 
Dies.

On my second card I filled the basket with flowers. The flower stamp and additional flowers that accent the basket are part of the Floral Corners Stamp Set, one of favorites from the new release! 

At the bottom I added a sentiment from the previously released Easter Blessings Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with whtie embossing powder. 


Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have given you ideas on ways to fill your easter basket! Stop by the PPP blog for more inspiration this week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment