11/13/20

Ink to Paper November Release Day 3

I am back again today with more sneak peeks of the Ink to Paper November Release Sneak Peeks. I have two more projects to share with the new products. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on November 15th!


My first card features the new Vintage Lantern Stamp Set and Dies. Warmest wishes seems perfect of the winter season. 


Stamped the lantern and I love the detail of the two layer stamping. The flowers are colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the stamp set. 


The background is die cut with the new Border Bling: Twinkle Die. I used Ocean Tides Cardstock for the frame. 


On my second card I stamped the bird with the new Feathered Friends 6 Mini Stamp Set and Dies. I added branches from the new Brighter Days Stamp Set and Dies that I showcased yesterday. 


The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Together Stamp Set

I used the new Border Bling: Twinkle Die for my background on this card too. Used True Black Cardstock  and splattered white paint after I die cut. I finished off with a few sequins. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Ink to Paper Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful cards Melody! I love the colors you used on both! 😊💖

    ReplyDelete