10/11/20

Ink to Paper October Release Sneak Peeks

Thanks for stopping by today! Today is Day 1 of the Ink to Paper Sneak Peeks and I am excited to share that I am joining the Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink Design Team. I have been a huge fan of Papertrey Ink since I first started stamping and am honored to get the opportunity to design for the company! I have two projects to share today to kick off my sneak peeks!  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on October 15th!


How cute are these stacked coffee mugs! This card is created with the Festive Mugs Stamp Set and Festive Mugs Dies


I stamped the mugs one on top of each other and then die cut the stack with the Festive Mugs Die. Next I stamped some of the leaves and the flowers in the stamp set, die cut, and added the foliage to the mugs with foam dots for extra dimension. 


I added the candy cane to the top mug and added a bow with twine. 


To add to the winter feel I die cut snowflakes with the Starflakes Dies and tucked them under the mugs. I finished off the card with a few white rhinestones. 


Next up is the Home Door Decor Stamps and Dies. I stamped the door in Spring Rain Ink and the accents in Enchanted Evening Ink. I added a wreath and snow to the bottom of the door.


I continued to build the scene by adding plants to each side of the door and stamping a house number. At the bottom added a wood porch with the new Woodwork Dies


I added a sentiment from the stamp set, stamping with Versamark Ink and embossing with silver embossing powder. Once I had the card front put together I lightly splashed white paint over the scene I created. The final touch is a few silver rhinestones. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous palettes on these card, the mugs are my absolute fave. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love all your cards, I have to say the mugs have my jaw on the floor! LOVE the colors and your soft ink blending! So thrilled you're part of the team as I've been an admirer of yours for many years and love your style!

    ReplyDelete