2/18/20

Happy Easter - It's February Release Day at Taylored Expressions

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's February Release Day at Taylored Expressions. All the new products are available at the TE web store NOW.  This release includes over 30 new products including new stamps, dies, a new layering stencil and new Masking Stencil designs, and new Bits & Pieces.

Today I have two more projects to share with you.



My first card is created with the new Big Blooms - Daffodils and the coordinating Big Blooms - Daffodils Die. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The flowers are colored in Y000, Y11, Y15, Y19, YR 12, YR 15, and E43.  The leaves are done in G20, G21, G24, and G28. The sentiment is included in the Tag Team - Easter Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Background Die. 


The background is die cut with the Lattice Frame Cutting Plate. Behind the frame I added vellum and Potato Chip Cardstock. I also added of few one the new Bits and Pieces - White Rhinestones. 



Next is a look at the new In the Meadow Background Stamp. I stamped the background twice using my Misti, once in Poppyseed Ink and then with Versamark Ink. Then I embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder.  


Then using the TE Blender Brushes I created the background in Lime Zest, Granny Smith, Sprinkles, and Salt Water Taffy Ink. I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil for the soft clouds in the background.


The sentiment is stamped the same way the background was stamped with the new Handlettered Sympathy Stamp Set and die cut with the Handlettered Sympathy Dies. I finished of the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Drip Drops. 




Purchase the Hop to It Bundle and receive 15% off the three items included! The bundle includes the Hop to It Cling & Clear Combo stamp along with the coordinating die and new Mini Strips - Easter sentiment stamp. This offer is valid Tuesday, February 18th – Sunday, February 23rd. CLICK HERE to purchase the Hop to It Bundle.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the info on the new release! Stop back by tomorrow for a closer look at more new products! 



No comments:

Post a Comment