2/20/20

Easter Blessing with Taylored Expressions

Hi Friends! I hope you have been enjoying a look at all the new goodies from Taylored Expressions! I am back today with two more projects for Easter with pretty spring colors. You can find all the new products HERE.


My first card features the All is Bright Additions Stamp & Die Combo. This stamp and die set is designed to be used with previously released All is Bright Stamp Set and coordinating All is Bright Die.  The sentiments are sized to fit inside the All is Bright lantern, with flowers and greenery to accent the handle and base and make it perfect for spring.


I stamped the lantern from the All is Bright Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Inside the window I stamped one the sentiments in the All is Bright Additions Stamp & Die Combo on Sugar Cube Cardstock that was softly covered with Potato Chip Ink. 


Here is closer look at the flowers. My ink colors are listed below. I added Bits and Pieces - White Rhinestones to the center of the flowers. The lantern is matted with the Stitched Oval Stacklets and the Petite Scallop Oval Stacklets. I used the Herringbone Stencil with Potato Chip Ink and TE Blender Brushes to create the backgrounds. 



My second card is easy to create and makes a beautiful simple statement. I used the new Church on a Hill Die Set to die cut the hill, trees, and church. The set includes a die to create the background fill for the windows which I cut from Potato Chip Cardstock. I used Toffee Cardstock for the door. 


I used the Here Comes the Sun Stencil to create the background. This is one of my all time favorite stencils! The sentiments are included in the Mini Strips - Easter Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips Die. The bottom sentiment is backed with the new Mini Strips Backer Die in Herb Garden Designer Felt. I finished off the card with a few rhinestones from the new Bits & Pieces - White Rhinestones. 



Purchase the Hop to It Bundle and receive 15% off the three items included! The bundle includes the Hop to It Cling & Clear Combo stamp along with the coordinating die and new Mini Strips - Easter sentiment stamp. This offer is valid Tuesday, February 18th – Sunday, February 23rd. CLICK HERE to purchase the Hop to It Bundle.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the info on the new release and a list of designer sharing projects today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment