11/1/19

Wishing You A Blessed Holiday Season

Hi All! I am building my stash of Christmas cards! Today I have a card I created with the Amaryllis Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. I used a mix of Kraft, red, and green.


I stamped the flowers and leaves in the Amaryllis Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Amaryllis Coordinating Dies. To create the background, I cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock for the card front. Then I used the Snowflakes Stencil with a Kraft ink to stencil the snowflakes. I splattered the background with white paint and sponged the edges of the card front with white ink. 


The sentiment is from the Joy Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a few white sequins in the Merry Confetti Mix. I like the mix of the earthy colors! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment