6/28/19

Sending You Sunshine!

Hi and Happy Friday! We actually have sunshine today! Such a nice change from the overcast skies we had lately. Today I have a card to share with you that screams summer! Sun, sand, and surf! I created the card with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


Let's start with the fun background. I used the the new Tropical Leaves Stencil with ink and a blending brush for the card front. I think this makes a fun background. Next I cut the larger die in the Window Frames Dies to cut the window directly into the card front. I added foam tape behind the window to add dimension to my scene. Behind the window I used a strip of Kraft Cardstock for the sand and created the sky with distress inks. 


The girl and the beach ball are from the Summer Friends Stamp Set, the palm tree from the Tropical Birds Stamp Set, and the surfboard from the Summer Surfboards Stamp Set. All the images are colored with Copic Markers. The first part of the sentiment is from the Tropical Birds Stamp Set and "sunshine" is die cut with the Sunshine Script Die.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and enjoy the your summer!

1 comment: