9/5/17

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Thankful

Welcome to Day 2 of Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks and 9th Birthday Party!! Head on over to the TE Blog to check out the 9th birthday celebration festivities! Get in on a fun challenge where you could win a fabulous prize package OR become a guest designer for the October Release!

Today I have a two Fall themed projects to share with you. Fall has to be my favorite season and I love working with the rich colors of the fall season. 


My first card features the Autumn Leaves Background Stamp. I stamped the background in Chocolate Truffle Ink on Toffee Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. 


Next I stamped the vines and sentiment from the Laurels Stamp Set. I die cut the circle with Stitched Circle Stacklets and sponged Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges of the circle. 




On my second card I just simply stamped the Autumn Leaves Background Stamp on Toffee Cardstock in Toffee Ink to create a soft background pattern. I die cut a circle directly into the card front with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. Behind the circle I add a circle of Sugar Cube Card Stock that I brushed on Potato Chip Ink with a Clarity Stencil Brush. 


The center leaf is stamped and die cut with the Iconic Wishes Fall Stamp & Die Combo. I used my Misti and stamped the leaf three times in different ink colors. First I stamped the full image with Candy Corn Ink. Then I added Pumpkin Ink and then Cherry Pop Ink to just the corner of the leaf. I used the die and cut two additional leaves from Red Pepper and Sweet Basil Cardstock. 

I added a felt bow, die cut with the Mini Mix & Match Bows, and a Gold Twine bow at the bottom. The patterned paper is from the 6x6 Harvest Paper Pack.  




No comments:

Post a Comment