8/31/17

Giving Thanks

Hi! It's the last day of August I am officially moving on to creating Holiday projects. I do like to get started early so I have projects ready to go before things get too hectic!! I 'm starting off with a Fall themed shaker card created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I used the Window Frames Dies to create the shaker portion of the card. I think it makes an interesting shape for a shaker. I used the larger edge of the die to cut the outside window directly into the card front. Behind the window I added acetate and foam tape. Behind the foam tape I added the smaller die cut and sentiment from the Giving Thanks Stamp Set. The sentiment is stamped on watercolor papers, and embossed with gold embossing powder. 



Before I adhered the shaker back to the card I dropped in sequins from the 4mm Autumn Harvest Sequins Mix and attached two leaves inside the window. The pumpkins are leaves are included in the Giving Thanks Stamp Set and are colored with Copic Markers. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Hope I have inspired you start your holiday projects!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Melody. This Window Frames die set is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete