6/30/17

HI!!

Hi Everyone! We are kicking off the Fourth of July weekend here. I am excited to have five day off work! I have a couple of parties to go to and hope to spend a little extra time in my studio. Today I have a card to share with the Pretty Pink Posh Woodland Critters Stamp Set.


I love all the options to create a cute scene with the Woodland Critters Stamp Set. Here I used the sweet bunnies. I colored the images with Comic Markers and die cut with the Woodland Critters Coordinating Dies. I also die cut two clouds with the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies


I used the Window Frames Dies to cut the window in the card front. I used distress inks to create the background and then stamped and colored the flowers. The border is created with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies.The sentiment is included in the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and die cut with a die in the Stitched Notes Dies

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty. I love the awesome colors and the images. The bunnies are so cute. I always think of them for Easter. I need to get this out of my head because this card is so precious and its summer time. Love the images

    ReplyDelete