12/5/16

Deck the Halls with Inky Paws" Week!

I am very excited to be the Featured Guest on the Newton's Nook Blog today. It Deck the Halls with Inky Paws" week! Be sure to stop by this week for lots a inspiration and a Blog Hop on Friday!
I have two cards to share today that I created with the Sweater Weather Stamp Set and coordinating Sweater Weather Die Set


The Sweater Weather Stamp Set has the cutest animals and is so fun to color! I started by creating my background. I used watercolor paper that I sponged with distress inks, spritzed with water, and then splattered on white paint. Then I cut two hills of snow and attached the hills to the water color paper. 


The sweet fox and mittens are colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the Sweater Weather Stamp Set. I finished off the card with clear sequins.


My second card is a shaker and features another one of the cute critters in the stamp set. Inside the shaker I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the stamp set. I used foam tape to form the shaker and dropped in clear, blue, and silver sequins. I used embroidery floss and added a row of cross stitch to the border of red card stock. 

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to hop on over the the Newton's Nook Blog for a week full of inspiration! I will be back on Friday for the Deck the Halls with Inky Paws Blog Hop. 




2 comments: