9/15/16

Fall Florals

Hi and thanks for stopping by today. I have a card to share with the new Fall Florals Stamp Set from Taylored Expressions. I love the colors of fall! 


I stamped a variety of flowers and leaves from the the stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating Fall Floral Dies with TE Inks. I also die cut a few gold glittered leaves from card stock. The sentiment is from the stamp set.


The background is embossed with the Chicken Wire Embossing Folder.  The patterned paper is from the new TE 6x6 Paper Pack - Playful Patterns - Harvest and the sequins from the TE Sequins - Harvest.

Thanks for taking a look! Here are the products I used to created my card:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I love the bouquet of fall flowers on the right - and then a little acorn and leaf to accent the left. The chicken wire is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete