8/31/16

Pretty Pink Posh Designer!

I am beyond excited to share that I am joining the Pretty Pink Posh Design Team! I was so surprised and honored when Paulina asked me to join her amazing team!


Here is a card I created as a Guest Designer for Pretty Pink Posh using the sweet Holiday Pals Stamp Set and the small Clear Droplets.


To celebrate we are playing the Guessing Game. Can you match the card to the Designer? Hop on over the Pretty Pink Pink Blog to play! . For those who guess correctly and leave their comments on the PPP blog post, one person will win a $100 PPP gift certificate.

Can you guess which card is mine? Hint - Drink me on a cold winter day to start off the day! 


Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs for creative inspiration and to play along!


3 comments:

  1. So happy to be designing with you at PPP Melody!! Congrats!! I like your sweet frosty card today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Melody!!! They are lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Melody, and know your work so am looking forward to seeing you at PPP DT! Congratulations!! And LOVE your adorable Winter scene! My stamp set like that is on its way now!! Am stalking the Postman!

    ReplyDelete