8/1/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Snow Cone

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!  It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Snow Cone. 

I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


I used the colors in the Inspiration Photo for inspiration! 


I stenciled the background with the Cascading Scallop from MFT.  The frame is cut with a die from the smaller of the two dies in the Scallop Frames Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. 


The flowers are from the Simply Amazing Stamp Set and die cut with the Simply Daisies Die Set from Verve Stamps. The flowers are colored with Copics. I finished off the card with a few clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Snow Cone Designers


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty, Melody! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the shading on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully cheerful flowers - LOVE them with the frame and the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Melody. Love the sponged background with those pretty flowers... the frame looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you know I love this! Fabulously done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, Melody! I love those big flowers!

    ReplyDelete