5/1/16

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Charming

Hi Everyone! I really do appreciate you stopping by my blog! It a start of a new month and time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Charming. 

I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


The pretty colors and touches of vintage charm inspired me to create a quilt for my card front. 


The template for the quilt is die cut with the Quilted Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions. Then I inlayed three different paper patterns to form the quilt pattern.


The sentiment is from the A Thousand Stitches Stamp Set. I used the Little Bits - Buttons and Needle & Thread die to add the embellishments. 

Charming Designers

10 comments:

  1. Love the quilt and the sweet buttons clustered around the threaded needle, Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty I love the papers you used for the quilt! The needle is perfect with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so beautiful and I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your quilt-themed interpretation! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Melody! Love the quilted design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous! What a perfect take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great take on the photo Melody. That quilted card is perfect. Love the pretty papers and those sweet paper buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and patterns you used.

    ReplyDelete