5/19/16

CAS(E) This Sketch #173 - Guest Designer

I am excited to be Guest Designing for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge this week! CTS is definitely one of my favorite challenge blogs and I stop by often for inspiration. 



Here is my card based one CTS 173



I watercolored the background with Distress Inks. The stamps and dies are from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is from the Go Beep Stamp Set. 



The On the Road - Beetle die cuts the cutest little car! The road is created with the Build a Scene - On the Road Die and the Little Bits - Sun and Clouds Die adds additional detail. 

Stop by the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge  Blog for all the details and more inspiration! Hope you get a chance to play along. 

Here are the links to the products I used to create my card: 


6 comments:

  1. Melody!!! So happy to see you're our GD this week!!! LOve this darling beetle-bug!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! Congrats on the Guest Designer!! I LOVE this card. That beetle is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polka dotted VW is fabulous!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have you guest designing with us and your card is adorable! LOVE that polka dotty Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch, Melody! I love your fabulous and super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink polka dots and sparkle - what a perfect Volkswagen!!

    ReplyDelete