12/10/15

Taylored Expressions December Release Day!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions!!  All the new December products are available at the TE web store NOW!

Today I have card to share using the new Stitch by Stitch Stamp Set and the Embroidery Hoop Die. 


I will admit I have slight obsession with any sewing and stitched themed products! I was pretty excited about an embroidery hoop. 

I stamped the cross stitched owl with Distress Makers. I used my Misti Stamping Tool and added the colors one step at a time. The embroidery hoop is cut from Toffee Card Stock and I used silver card stock at the top. 


The embossing at the bottom is done with the new Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. The sentiment is included in the Stitch by Stitch Stamp Set. I created the flower with the Bloomers 1 Die and Raspberry Felt. 

Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

Here are links to products I used to create my card:

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Melody. My cousin does a cross stitch wall hanging for all of her grandchildren when they are born. This would make a lovely card to go along with it! I love to cross stitch myself so I would use this a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Melody...Love how you sponged the hoop to make it look like wood and the little felt flower is so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melody this is really Beautiful!! I love your colors and texture. The lace and pretty flower are perfect embellies :)

    ReplyDelete