11/3/15

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Life is a Kitchen


Welcome to Day 2 of Taylored Expressions November Release Sneak Peeks! This is the time of year when we all take great pride in sharing joy with others through our handmade gifts, gift packaging, tags, and treats. Today I have a little gift to share that I created with a number of the new products. 

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Be sure to visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.


Oven Baked Caramel Corn is a favorite in my house at the holidays and I usually make enough to package up for homemade gifts.

I wrote out the recipe on a new TE Recipe Card which coordinates so perfectly with the new Life A Kitchen Stamp Set. On my envelope you can see two more new product being released this month, the new Sealed with Love Stamp Set and the Envelope Seals.


On my card I used the new Mini Block Cutting Plate. Love the quick and easy frames the cutting plate creates. The bowl, sugar jar, and spoon are stamped with the Life A Kitchen Stamp Set and the Christmas Tree and Santa Hat are cut with the new Holiday Charms Dies.


I added a sweet tag to a mason jar. The tag is cut with the Tag Stacklets 2 Stacklets. The sentiment is from the Sealed with Love Stamp Set. 


I cut circles with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and added the greenery with the Bloomers Greenery Dies.

All the new products will be released on Thursday, the  5th of November at 7 AM PST.
If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of all our participating Designers HERE!

Here are the products I used to create my card:

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just love your card and the tag. That Carta Bella paper pad looks wonderful .Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift set, Melody! Love all of the elements you used and your caramel corn looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty set for a gift, great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love you card, tag, recipe card and Jar of goodies! Super use of all the products Melody! Your Carmel Corn looks pretty yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete