8/20/14

MFTWSC190 - Wicked-Good Friend

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! Its Wednesday which means it is time for a new  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWS190All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 



I started by creating the backgrounds. I used the Small Checkerboard Stencil, sponging with Black Licorice Ink on Kraft Card Stock. Then I stamped Orange Fizz Ink on Orange Fizz Card Stock with the Linen Background Stamp.

I stamped a sentiment from the Spooky Sentiments Stamp Set on Whip Cream Card Stock. Then die cut a tag with the Pierced Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics and matted the tag with a die in the Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics. The curve is cut with a die in Blueprints 16.


The flower is created with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics and the leaves with the Layered Leaves Die-namics. The flower is mounted on a doily cut with the Mini Doily Circles Die-namics.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Witch Way Is the Candy? Stamp Set. 


Here are the products I used to create my card:

Thanks!

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment: