3/21/14

MFTWSC168 - Hello

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I have been working lots overtime for the past couple of weeks and am really happy to see the weekend and have a little time in stamp room. 

Here is my card I made for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge #168.


To create the background for my card I used the Triangle Screen Die-namics, using Electric Red Card Stock mounted on Whip Cream. I created the circle with the Circle STAX Die-namics 1 and 2 and a light weight chipboard. Then I used embossing enamel to cover the circle.


The sentiment is from the Friend Request Stamp Set and cut out with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.

I love this rose! It is created with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose. I also added vellum, twine, and gold sequins from my stash.


On the inside I added a sentiment from the Birthday Sentiments Stamp Set. 


Here are the products I used on my card:



Hope you get a chance to play along! Have a good weekend. 

Photobucket
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Melody! Love that flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the red and the flower is gorgeous!! Beautiful card Melody!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the card, it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, love the shabby circle! I want you to know, besides placing a ginormous MFT order, I purchased more of that shabby embossing powder the other day! Thanks to you! hee hee

    ReplyDelete