6/11/13

MFT's June New Product Tour!


Hello and thanks for stopping by! The MFT Design Team is taking you on a tour of all the new June products that are available now in the MFT Boutique. You can find all the new products right HERE!

For my project today,  I am showcasing then new LLD Insert It - Speech Bubble Frame Die-namics, along with a number of other new Die-namics and Stamp Set being released this month.


First up is birthday card. I created the sentiment with the new LLD Max Alphabet Stamp Set and cut it out with the LLD Insert It - Speech Bubble Frame Die-namics. 

I created the pretty background with the new MPD Rose Builder Stencil and MFT Inks in Pink Lemonade, Bubblegum, and Sour Apple. 



Then I used the Washi Patterns Stamp Set and Washi Tape Die-namics and added three MFT Buttons.


On the inside I stenciled another rose and added a sentiment from Birthday Sentiments.


My second card used the  LLD Insert It - Speech Bubble Frame Die-namics with the frame, that is part of the die. The sentiment is from this months Triple Scoop, Bold Statements. 

The circles are cut with the new Peek-a-Boo Dots Die-namics. 



Then I used the new Blooming Roses stamp set, Rose Bouquet Die-namics, Blissful Butterflies stamp set, and Blissful Butterflies Die-namics to embellish the card.


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Big Greetings Stamp Set. 


And lastly I used the LLD Insert It - Speech Bubble Frame Die-namics to create this scrapbook page of my grandson who just graduated from Kindergarten.



I used the LLD Max Alphabet Stamp Set for the sentiment and added the sunburst with the negative of the new Sun Ray Die-namics, sponging on MFT Ink in Lemon Drop. To create the pattern on the sun rays I used the Large Chevron Stripes Stencil.


In the corner I cut out the notebook paper with LLD Insert It - 3x4 Notepad Die-namics and the camera with LLD Accent It - Cute Cameras Die-namics from MFT Cork. I used a die from the LLD Accent It - Story Starters Die-namics to add the "Status Update" wording.


In the bottom corner added accents with the Washi Patterns Stamp Set and Washi Tape Die-namics  and a wooden ruler from my stash. 

Hope you enjoyed the June release as much as I have! Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog for list of all the designers sharing projects today with all the new products. And when you are ready to start shopping you can find all the new products right HERE!



Photobucket
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Bubblegum ink is on the must have list!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melody! What a fabulous collection of projects! I'm love all your designs especially the sweet layout! So much inspiration to take in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the rose, the layout and the cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are soooooo pretty! I didn't order the rose stencil, but it looks like I'm going to have to. Your scrapbook page is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great projects, Melody! love your rose card....so pretty! and your scrapbook layout is wonderful! what fun details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! What a perfect picture for your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful projects!! Lovin' the colors on everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete