8/2/12

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge August


Welcome to the Taylored Expressions July Calendar Challenge!  Each month the members of the Baker's Dozen will be showcasing a page from a specific calendar product from Taylored Expressions! And YOU can play right along with us!

I will be using the Perpetual Calendar each month. The Perpetual Occasions calendar is the perfect solution for keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries, and other important occasions!! The calendar is printed on sturdy 100 lb. white cardstock with blank inserts separating each month. The blank inserts can be decorated any way you choose. If can be used year after year and it makes a wonderful gift. 
You can see all of the AMAZING calendar products right HERE.



This month I am using Coconut Cove for my calendar, a perfect stamp for the month of August! I added waves to the top portion using the Wave Border Die, and stamped flowers with a stamp from the set. My papers are from Echo Park Paradise.



I stamped the image on Choice Buttercream Paper in Memento Rich Cocoa, and colored with Copics. The background is sponged in yellow ink. I used a circle punch to create the sun and added a sentiment from the set. 


Here is a picture of the calendar before it is embellished. You can hang the calendar on the wall, or use on your desk, like I do. Since mine is laying on my desk I like to decorate the back page from the last month, but that is optional.


Head to Taylor's Blog to find out how you can play along with us!  Everyone who plays in 10 or more of these monthly calendar challenges in 2012 will be entered into a random draw for a TE prize pack valued at over $150!!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Adorable Melody! Love the idea of decorating the back page of the previous month! 8-) Just a Super Page! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Melody! I love that green dot paper and this scene is so great for August, I wish I was there right now! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job, Melody! Love the August scene...one last month of summer and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page - makes me want to be whisked away for a relaxing week on the sand. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful scene, Melody! I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete