6/29/12

TE July Release Party!



Come join the party!  You'll find tasty little morsels of inspiration presented by the Baker's Dozen featuring everything that is Fresh Out of the Oven from Taylored Expressions! And EVERYTHING you see now is available for purchase!

Today I am sharing a card using the Adventure Land stamp set. Adventure Land is illustrated by  by Doug Applegate and concepted by our own Sankari Wegman!



My image is colored with Copics and the top is paper pieced. I used the Large Scallop Border to create my top border and added rhinestones to the curves. My papers are from Simple Stories, Summer Fresh, one of the favorite paper pads right now!


I used the Seeing Stars Die, added a sentiment from the set, and cut two ticket out from the paper pad to tuck behind the star.


On the inside I added a ballon and sentiment from the stamp set and a couple more stars.



For more inspiration stop by each of the Design Team's Blogs today!

Charmaine Ikach
Jen Shults
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Melody Rupple
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. AACCCKKKK Melody - the way you used those papers is just perfectly darling...the sweet scallops at the top and those little tickets peeking out! Wow! Super super cute!! I just got that ppaer pad and I'm dying to break into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet and love the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love this Melody! What a Super creation! LOVE your Fun Layout and the Fab paper piecing! The scallop border with the bling is so perfect, just like a carousel top! Just Love the whole thing! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly darling card, Melody! XOXO

    ReplyDelete