1/20/12

Seize the Cupcake

Hi All! I have a fun and simple birthday card to share with you today. I am using Taylored Expressions  Build a Treat Stamp Set,  a fun stamp set with endless options. and Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms Dies.


My papers are  from October Sidewalks. I used two of the dies from Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms to cut out my cupcake bottom from patterned paper and my cupcake top that I stamped in brown ink. I added a rhinestone to the top of my cupcake.

I added a bingo card, machine stitching, Cupcake Doodle Twine, and a sweet sentiment from the stamp set. 

For inspiration I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch.


My cupcake is adhered to a doily cut with the Layering Doily Small Die.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend. I have been at a business conference all week. I wait to get home!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Amazing confectionary creation melody!! Love every bit of this!

    ReplyDelete