12/1/11

Taylored Expression December Release Day!!

TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you.  Just follow the link list below.
  • PETITE-A-PALOOZA SPECIALPurchase any 6 Petite Stamp Sets (new or old) through Friday December 9th and receive a Petite Storage Case absolutely FREE!
I have two project to share with you today using two of the new Petite Stamp Sets!


First up I am using the new Apple Wreath, which coordinates with the Seasonal Wreath Die. The Apple Wreath is a set of 5 stamps for $7.95. I love all the wreath stamp sets and I love how the same die cuts out all the different wreaths. All the wreaths are illustrated by Nancy McKinney and the series was originally was concepted by Jami Sibley.


My wreath is colored with Copics and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the Pickett Fence Border Die, ribbon, Doodle Bug Twine in Bettle Black, and attached an apple tag I created with a stamp included in the set.


I added one the sentiments included in the stamp set. My papers are from October Afternoon Sidewalks.


On the inside I left room to write a note and stamped and colored three little apples.




For my next card I used the Sky's the Limit stamp set and coordinating die. This stamp set is part of the Embracing Grace Line by Emily BurgerSky's the Limit coordinates with Taylored Dies and comes in a set of 9 rubber images and 3 dies.


I used the October Afternoon Sidewalks for this card too. I hand cut my hill, added Doodlebug Twine in Ladybug and stamped a sentiment from the set.



First I stamped my red balloon and cut it out with the coordinating die. I stamped the smaller directed onto my patterned paper and paper pieced the balloon. I colored the sun and used a circle punch to cut it out and adhered it to my card with a dimensional dot. And lastly I added Viva Pearl Pen in red. I LOVE these pens. I want to get them in every color!



On the inside I added another hill and air balloon!





All the new product are available for purchase right HEREThanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by all the designers blogs today for lots more inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. Melody - Your projects are so sweet. I love the apples. Your coloring is gorgeous. Your air balloon card is so colorful. I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cards Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these, Melody! They are so cheerful and happy and just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody! I am swoooooning over your cards today! WOWZA girl - so many wonderful details and love the whole country charm. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such darling projects. Your colors on both just bring Spring to mind. The apple wreath and your papers and fence are adorable. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love it all, but that Apple Wreath would be so nice for my children's teachers!!! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! How FABULOUS Melody! LOVE both of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Melody-- Love that apple wreath with the little apple accent... and the inside is just as gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete