11/15/10

Take Time

Hi Everyone! I have a sneak peek today of one of the new a la modes that will be released Tuesday night, along with another a la mode, Here's the Story and this month's VIP package. Stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 EST to see all the designers sharing project today.

This cutie is called Take Time. I used this cute stamp to make a card/gift card holder.

She is colored with Copics and I used the Die-namic Little Open Scallop Strip and My Favorite Felt in black for my border. I added one of the sentiments from the set, stitching, twine, and a clock from Graphic 45.

On the inside I added a pocket to hold a gift card, I am thinking a spa or nail salon. I added another sentiment from the set.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tonight for the WTG VIP blog hop and shop.

Melody

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Melody,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Melody, I love the black on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Melody! You know I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O M G!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME Melody! LOVE the colors and papers! SO striking! That clock is FAB as is your coloring on this new cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the classic black pants she's wearing. What a nice combo with the Graphics clock & B & W papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and your inside is lush!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete