5/28/10

Baby Makes Three

Today the MFT design team is sharing projects with three new stamps, Baby Makes Three, Thanks a Bunch, and What a Day! Be sure to stop by Kim's blog at 11:00 am EST for the list of designers sharing projects today.

My card today uses Baby Makes Three. This a such a cute set, perfect for both congratulations cards and birth announcements. I colored my image with copics and then masked it off, and sponged the background with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink in Spun Sugar. I added stitching around the edges and my border is done with the Scalloped Scallop and Jumbo Scalloped Die-namics Die Cuts. I added lace and ribbon and the sentiment is included in the set.

I used the same die cuts to make the border on the inside. "It's a Girl" is included and "Congratulations" is from the WTG Baby Bump set. The stamp set also a sentiment for making birth announcements.

Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it!!

Melody

DP: My Mind's Eye

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Melody,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Melody
    wow what a cutie, love alll your stitching, its all perfect.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww, so sweet, Melody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sweet -- perfect for a new little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so amazing! love the lace and your stitching & layers, layers layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Love those colours and that trim is perfect with the scalloped scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Melody! I love the ribbon and the gorgeous lace trim you used! Wow!

    ReplyDelete