2/13/10

Taylor's 100th Sketch!

I just love sketches to help me start a project, and Taylor's sketches are one of my favorite challenges. Taylor is celebrating her 100th sketch! And I say that I have used many of her sketches as my starting place. You can join the fun HERE!

I picked up this cute owl stamp, Owls in Love, at Taylor's both at CHA! I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with copics. I added a little clear glaze pen to the hearts and the eyes. I cut out the stamp and mounted it on some new My Mind Eye's paper. I did some sewing around the edges, added brown lace, twine, and buttons to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by,
Melody

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute, Melody!!! Adorable owls an da great take on Taylor's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the owls, DD peering over shoulder agrees. I hope your DD is having fun and getting smart in Prague.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Melody,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melody, great use of the sketch, I love how the clouds hang in the upper circle, very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW cute Melody!! I love all the stitching and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love the cute owls! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable card!! Such CUTE owls! (=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute !!!! Great DP isnt it ?

    ReplyDelete