1/16/10

Blessings

I am finally getting a chance to post something new here! But I have busy stamping for the last week, working on the Splitcoast January Fan Club Gallery. The theme is Flirty, Feminine, and Floral this month and there is some really beautiful work in the gallery. If you are a Fan Club member and would like to take a peek you can right HERE!

I had one more PI for the last MFT release that I had not had a chance to ink up, My Basket of Eggs. Isn't she the cutest! The sketch for the card is Mercy's sketch from Tuesday.

She is colored with Copics and there is glitter pen on the eggs. I added a zig zag stitch around the edge of the card. I used my new grass border punch, added lace and a ribbon. I took a glittered chipboard letter I had in my stash and colored it with my copic markers. The sentiment is from the set.

Here is a look at the inside of the card. This sentiment is also included in the set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Melody

Stamps - MFT My Basket of Eggs
Ink - Memento black, SU Certainly Celery
Paper- DP Basic Grey Sugar Rush, purple, green
Other - Sewing Machine, Copics, Nestibilities, MS border punch, chipboard, ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Oh, just too cute, Melody!!! Another fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Melody and that grass punch, sure hope mine arrives this week hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, this image is precious, went to the site and can not find it. Has this stamp been released yet? Can you email me at sserrano22 (at)Live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody this is just so sweet!! Love the grass and the "B". Your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Melody,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo sweet! that grass punch does look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the finished inside and I am going to have to get that punch, you little enabler you.

    ReplyDelete