10/3/09

Believe

Happy World Card Making Day!

What, so little stamping and no copics! I so admire the many great cards I see out there that have a mixed media look, but I will admit they are so challenge for me. But I am trying to think out of my box and experiment a little. Even this colors are a stretch for me because I am pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas cards. I made this card for the sketch challenge at 2 Sketches 4 You. I combined the sketch with the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges, which is to add some stitching on your project.

I built the card around a pretty chipboard snowflake in had in my stash. The DP is Memory Box. I did some sewing around the edges, added a border punch, lace, ribbon, and some rhinestones for a little bling. The metal frame is SU and the sentiment is American Art Stamp.

Have a good weekend,
Melody

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the snowflake and the scallop border
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this a beautiful card! Lovely job - it's so soft. The lace is a gorgeous touch.

    ReplyDelete