9/25/26

Season's Brightest Blessings

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown! This month is all about Christmas with beautiful florals, a pretty wreath, a cup full of Christmas and the cutest tag die set. All the new products will be available on Tuesday, September 29th at 12 PM EST. 

First up is a look at the Merry Christmas Banner Press Plate, coordinating die, and the Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection. This is one of my favorites from the new release. Experiment with different color combos with the Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection to create a traditional, elegant, cozy, playful, or wintry feel. 


I listed the ink colors I used with the stencil below. Here I was going for more of an elegant feel with a combination of blues and greens. 

I foiled the Merry Christmas Press Plate with a silver hot foil on Dark Indigo Cardstock and then die cut with the coordinating die. I used foam tape to attach the banner to the card front. 


I lightly splattered the background with a silver watercolor paint and added a few clear sequins. I used the Holly Berries Stencil Collection to add a subtle pattern to the green cardstock. 

Supplies:

Dies: Merry Christmas Banner Press Plate & Merry Christmas Banner Dies

Ink: Blueberry Sky, Dark Indigo, Coastal Blue, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, Dark Indigo

Other: Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection, Holly Berries Stencil Collection, Silver Hot Foil, Clear Sequins, Silver Watercolor Paint, Blending Brushes


On my second card I choose kraft , burgundy, pine green, cream, and add twine for a homespun holiday style. I used Vintage Cream Cardstock with the Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection and brushed Vintage Cream Distress Inks on the edges. 


I foiled the banner with Gold Foil and added a few gold gems. 


The smaller sentiment is from the This is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holidays and the patterned paper is from the Bitty Big Collection: Scarlet Jewel. 

Supplies:

Stamps: This is Big Sentiments: XL Happy Holidays

Dies: Merry Christmas Banner Press Plate & Coordinating Die

Inks: Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse, Pinefeather, Fine Linen, True Black, Scarlet Jewel

Paper: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Bitty Big Collection: Scarlet Jewel

Other: Merry Christmas Banner Stencil Collection, Twine, Blending Brushes, Gold Jewels, Gold Hot Foil


My next two cards are created with the Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stamp Set and Dies and the Framed in Christmas Stencil Collection. I went with traditional Christmas color on this set of cards, red, green, and gold. There are two images in the stamp set, the poinsettias and the holly leaves. 


The Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stencil Collection makes it easy to add the color to your images. First I stamped in Versamark Ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I stenciled with Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewel Inks. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set. 


I added the die cut poinsettia with the previously released Into the Blooms: Poinsettia Die. The card front is foiled with the Merry Motifs Hot Foil Plate. 


Here is the second image that I created in the same manner of the first one. I added the extra holly leaves with the Into the Blooms: Holly Dies.


I did blend Speckled Egg Distress Ink lightly to background. 


This sentiment is also in the Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stamp Set. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Framed in Flowers: Christmas 

Dies: Framed in Flowers: Christmas, Into the Blooms: Poinsettia, Into the Blooms: Holly

Ink: New Leaf, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark

Paper: Pinefeather, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White, Gold

Other: Framed in Flowers: Christmas Stencil Collection, Merry Motifs Hot Foil Plate, Gold Hot Foil, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Watercolor, PTI Pure Poppy Gems

Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. I will be back to tomorrow with more projects with the new release. 





No comments:

Post a Comment