Today I am sharing projects I created with the new Autumn Splendor Release from Taylored Expressions. It is the time of year I pull out the warm colors of fall, create pumpkins, leaves, and pretty florals, and celebrate gratitude.
My first card features the Petal Pusher 2 Die. First I die cut from Sugar Cube Cardstock and used the inks I have listed below to add the warm colors to the leave and flower. Next I stenciled a piece of Toffee Cardstock with the new Lots of Leaves Stencil with Toffee Ink. Then I die cut the Petal Pusher 2 Die in the center of the stencil cardstock.
Next I lightly splattered gold watercolor paint on the inked pieces and inlaid the pieces back into the card front.
The sentiment is from the new CozyVibes Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Cozy Vibes Dies.
Next up is a look at the Harvest Hello Stamp Set and coordinating Dies. The Harvest Hello Stamp Set creates five different sized pumpkins, stems, leaves, and includes six sentiment stamps.
To create the patterned background I used the new Branching Out Stamp & Stencil Combo. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder and then stenciled the leaves. I added the arch in the center of the card with the Arch Nouveau Dies and Additional Arch Nouveau Dies.
I layered the pumpkins inside the arch. The acorns I die cut with the previously released Garden Variety - Fall Die Set and the flowers are die cut with dies in the Garden Variety 2 Die Set. All the sentiments I used are included tine the Harvest Hello Stamp Set.
I also created two tags with the new products. The tags I die cut with the Tag Stacklets 5 Die Set and used the Arch Nouveau Dies and Additional Arch Nouveau Dies to die cut the arches on the tags too.






No comments:
Post a Comment