9/8/26

Happy 18th Birthday to Taylored Expressions!!!

Today we are wishing Taylored Expressions Happy 18th Birthday! TE is releasing new birthday products and ways for you to participate in the celebration. 

One Big Day, Two Birthday Events

Our release-day schedule will look a little different this time:

🎁 9 AM CT: The 18th Birthday Bash Release arrives

🎉 7 PM CT: Taylor hosts the live Birthday Craft-Along Party on YouTube

⏰ No 10 AM Live: Save your crafty time for our evening celebration!

Can’t join the party live? The replay will be available so you can create with Taylor whenever it works for you.


My birthday card is created with the Birthday Bonfire Layering Stencil, the Birthday Bonfire Cake Toppers Layering Stencil, the Cheers to Many More Stamp Set and Dies, and the Letter by Letter Clear Stamp Set. I wanted to show you how you can personalize your card. 

First I stenciled by cake using Rose Water, Guava, Mint Julep, Banana Cream, Pineapple, Latte and Cinnamon Inks. Then I stenciled the topper and used the Letter by Letter Stamp Set to add the personalization. 


I used TE Happy Medium - Iridescent Glitter with the stencil to add the sparkle to the frosting and Glossy Accents to added sparkle to the chocolate layers of the cake. The sentiment is from the new Cheers to Many More Years Stamp Set. 

I used the Rose Water Cardstock for the card front and embossed with the Mini Meadow Embossing Folder. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products, ways to join the celebration, more inspiration from the team, and wish TE a Happy 18th Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment