10/8/24

The Shades of Fall

 Taylored Expressions is releasing the three new colors of ink and cardstock today. The Shades of Fall include Hot Fudge, Sweet Corn, and Latte. You can find all new colors new in the TE Store


On my first card I used a combination of the three new colors combined with Sweet Potato, Brussels Sprout, and Cherry Pop. I created a My True Color Inspiration Card to show you the colors of ink. I like to make these inspiration cards to help with color inspiration. 

I used the Triple Slim Layering Stencil - Fall for You + Clear Stamp Add-Ons to create this fall card. This is a set of four stencils and one of my favorites for creating fall themed cards. The stencil creates three different mini slim cards. There are also four clear stamps to add the veins to the leaves. 


I added the sentiment with the Happy Harvest Stamp Set. I added the decorative edging with the Mini Slim Postage Stamp Stacklets. I also added a few extra leaves with the coordinating Fall Flurry Dies. 


My next project is a set of three fall tags to give you a closer look at the cardstock. My tags are created with the Woodland Squad Die & Clear Stamp Combo. I love these sweet fall critters. I used a combination of Sweet Corn, Latte, Hot Fudge, Sweet Basil, Rock Candy, and Buttercream Frosting Cardstocks. 


My tag bases are all die cut with the Tag Stacklets 2 and the Pierced Tag Stacklets 2. I punched a hole at the top of each tag and added twine. 


I used the Fall Flurry Dies again and die cut leaves in a variety of colors and the lightly splatter gold paint on the leaves. Then I added the leaves to the tags. 


I added the sentiments with the Mini Strips Stamp - Harvest. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Hot Fudge Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder and then die cut with the Mini Strips Dies. I also add a few Gold Glitter Drops. 


We have a Full Set Syndrome Bundle with all of the new colors in one easy click! This bundle is discounted at $70 for a limited time and while supplies last.
The bundle includes each color in:

  • 3 Full Size Ink Pads
  • 3 Mini Ink Cubes
  • 3 Ink Refills
  • 45 sheets of 8 ½ x 11 in., 100 lb cardstock (15 sheets of each color)
  • True Colors - Shades of Fall clear stamp set (includes Wintergreen)
  • TE True Colors Labels - Shades of Fall (includes Wintergreen)
Thanks for taking a look. Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new colors! 





No comments:

Post a Comment