10/22/24

All the Trimmings Release at Taylored Expressions

I am back on the blog today after a short break with some gift giving ideas from Taylored Expressions. Today's projects feature ideas for gift tags, gift card holders, treat holders, and cards. You can find all new products now in the TE Store


First up is a look at the Gingerbread Lane Stamp Set and Dies. I love these little gingerbread houses and they are sized perfectly to fit on the front of the box you can create with the previously released Treats & Trinkets Box Die. The die creates a box that is 1 ¾ x 1 x 2 ⅝ inches and is prefect for small treats and gifts. 


I used the larger of the three houses to create a card. I stamped all of the house in Sugar Cube Pigment Ink on Toffee Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Then I added the color with Olo Markers. There are a number of dies in the set to add the gumdrops, candy canes, gingerbread, and candies. 


On the top part of the card I embossed Rose Water Cardstock with the 3D Embossing Folder -  Poinsettia & Pine. I die cut the bottom borders with the Easy Edgers Dies set. The bottom pattern is stamped with the Dotted Snowfall Background Stamp. 


Here's a closed look at the trinket boxes with the added details. 


Next up is a cute gift card holder created with the I'm A Hugger - Reindeer Dies and Clear Stamp Set. The stamp set is used to add the eyes and the mouth to the reindeer. The die cuts a slot to add the gift card. 


I used TE Glittered Cardstock for the nose and ornaments on the antlers. It adds a nice touch of sparkle. 



I made two sets of tags with the new Arch Noel Stamp which coordinates with the previously released Arch Nouveau Dies. I used the new Tag Stacklets 5 Dies for the base of the tags. I am excited about this new shape of tag. I love the scallops at the bottom. 


To keep the tags quick and easy to created I stamped in Versamark Ink on JalapeƱo Cardstock and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. Then I just added Red Glitter Drops. 


The sentiments are from the new Sundry Sentiments - Holiday and die cut with the coordinating dies. 




I do try to add handmade tags to all my packages so I made a second set. I stamped in Versmark Ink on Salt Water Taffy Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder and I added a little color with Olo Markers. 



My final project features the new Folk Holiday Tags Stamp and Stencil Combo and the Folk Holiday Tags Die. I used a combination of Brussels Sprout, Cherry Pop, Confetti Cake, and Spearmint Inks. 


I created a variety of tags to give you some different ideas and shapes. You can just die cut the images and add twine at the top or add the die cut images to other shapes of tags you might already own. 


You can also used the stenciled images for cards. Here I created a mini slim card with the Mini Slim Postage Stamp Stacklets and embossed with the 3D Embossing Folder - Poinsettia and Pine. 

Enjoy exclusive access to a creative creations Video Tutorial with Sue Banker with purchases of $75 or more from our release category! Sue steps outside the crafty box to create fun and innovative holiday projects using the products from this release.

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. There are also several bundles of products that will be available for purchase. 







No comments:

Post a Comment