8/27/24

Tombstone Treats Kit with Taylored Expressions

Hi! I am starting off the week with a new kit from Taylored Expression. As we slowly roll into fall it is time to start thinking about Halloween and all the ways we can make it extra special. I think the new Tombstone Treats Kit will inspire you! 


I wanted to show how you can create both a card and an adorable treat box with this kit. The kit includes the The Point of No Return Tombstone Die, the Creepy Companions Dies to add the cute ghosts, crow, and skulls, the Treats To Die For Clear Stamp Set, and the pre-cut Treats & Trinket Boxes.


I started off by creating the background for the scene. I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front and pulled out my Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips to create the night sky. Starting at the bottom I used Pineapple, Candy Corn, Guava, Fruit Punch, Grape Jelly, and Eggplant Inks. 


Next I cut a strip of grass from Sweet Basil Cardstock with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills die set. I used The Point of No Return Tombstone Die to create the tombstone. I used Sea Salt Cardstock and highlighted the tombstone details with a Deco Gel 1.0 Metallic Pen. 


I added two of the sentiments from the  Treats To Die For Clear Stamp Set and then used foam squares to attached the skulls and the ghost. 


I love the sentiments in the stamp set. Death by Chocolate may be my favorite! You can used the  pre-cut Treats & Trinket Boxes included in the kit or purchase the Treats & Trinkets Box die that is available separately from the kit. 


This kit is $49 and comes neatly packaged in a handy zippered pouch with a custom sticker, making it easy to access everything you need to create delightfully spooky treat boxes. Inside, you'll find:
  • The Point of No Return Die
  • Creepy Companions Die
  • Treats to Die For clear stamp
  • 20 Pre-Cut Boxes in Black Licorice TE Premium Cardstock
Kits go fast and most items are not available to purchase outside the kit.
 
Expand the fun with these items available to purchase outside of the kit:
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration with the new Tombstone Treats Kit. 








No comments:

Post a Comment