8/26/24

The Papertrey Ink August Release Day 4

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown.  All the new products will be available on August 27th at 10 PM ET. I have two more fall themed cards to share with you today.


My first card features the new Bountiful Cornucopia Dies. You will notice there is no stamping on the card. The die set even includes the sentiment. I love the detail on the Cornucopia and the pumpkins, greenery and flowers can be used on their own. 

I cut a piece of Bitty Big Collection in Spring Moss with the Love to Layer: Torn Edges Dies. Then I played around with my die cuts until I had an arrangement I was happy with. I used colored cardstock for the die cuts and inked around the edges with a deep color ink to bring out the details on the die cuts. 


I used the new Fall Harvest Glimmer Hot Plate with gold foil to add the pretty edge details. I think this a pattern you could used throughout the year. 


Next up is a look at the Measured in Abundance Stamp Set and Dies. I played around with my fall colors and decided to add Scarlet Jewel and Blueberry Sky to the mix. I love the mix of the fall foliage, the scale, and the books. 


The sentiment is just one of the sentiments in the stamp set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I used the Love to Layer: Arches Die to die cut the center panel from Stamper's Select White Cardstock and then blended Lemon Tart ink. 


The background is so easy to create with the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves Die. This is an older die be I reach for it year after year. 

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. You can start shopping for the new products tomorrow at 10 PM ET,

No comments:

Post a Comment