8/25/24

The Papertrey Ink August Release Day 3

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown.  All the new products will be available on August 27th at 10 PM ET. I have two fall themed cards to share with you today.


My first card features the new Fall Harvest Stamps and Dies and the pretty Fall Harvest Hot Foil Plate. The Fall Harvest Stamp Set has pumpkins, an apple, and sunflowers to add to the seed packet. 


I used two of the sentiments in the stamp set stamping True Black Ink. I added pattern paper behind the center cut out in the seed packet. I cut a piece of Ripe Avocado Cardstock to fit the card front and used the Fall Harvest Hot Foil Cutting Plate with gold foil to add the pattern to the edges of the card. 


Across the center of the card I added pattern paper and lace. 


My next card is created with the new Into the Blooms: Acorns. I die cut the elements from colored cardstock and blended ink on the edges to add more details. 


I lightly splatter gold paint on the die cuts. Next I cut a square of Vintage Cream Cardstock with the largest die in the new Love to Layer: Pinked Edges Die and arranged the die cut on the square. 


The sentiment is from the previously released Give Thanks Sentiments Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. I will be back tomorrow with more projects form the new release. 


No comments:

Post a Comment