5/24/24

A Fun Summer Release from Papertrey Ink

Hi Friends and thanks for stopping by today. It's Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown.  This release is all about summer, sunshine, beach, and summer treats. The new products will be available for purchase on May 28th at 10:00 ET. 


Let's start with a look at the new Frozen Delights Stamp Set and Dies. The Frozen Delights Die Set includes the dies to create this cute awning. I used Simply Chartreuse and Bitty Big Collection: Aqua Mist Cardstock to create the awning.


Next I stamped the frosty drink and the ice cream cone. I added Stickles Star Dust Glitter to the drink to add to the feeling of cold. I love the addition of the lime, umbrella, and strawberry. The sentiment is also included in the stamp set. 


I stenciled the background with stencil in the Pro Stamper's Box April 2024 and then framed the card front with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Frozen Delights
Dies: Frozen Delights, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame
Ink: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, Pure Black, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy, Pale Peony, Tropical Teal
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Green Parakeet, Bitty Big Collection: Aqua Mist
Other: Pro Stamper's Box April 2024 Stencils, Star Dust Stickles, PTI Gems: Clear, Blender Brush


My next two cards showcase the Elegant Edges: Summer Sun Dies. You can use the die at the top or bottom of your card. On my first card I positioned the die cut at the top. I stencil a few clouds at the top then I ink blended and inlayed the pieces of sun back in the die cut. 


Next I created two ice cream cones with the Frozen Delights Stamps and Dies. I added the lime, orange, and strawberry for addition detail and another sentiment from the stamp set. 



The background is stenciled with the Playful Dots Stencil Collection with Lemon Tart Ink. I added a few PTI Gems: Clear to the cones. 

Stamps: Frozen Delights
Dies: Frozen Delights, Elegant Edges: Summer Sun
Ink: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Orange Zest, Pure Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist, Classic Kraft
Other: Playful Dots Stencil Collection, PTI Gems: Clear, Cloud Stencil, Stickles in Star Dust, Blender Brushes


On my second card I used the Elegant Edges: Summer Sun at the the bottom of the card. I stenciled with the previously released Beach Bag Stencil Collection. This is set of two stencils and I think it is just so fun. First I stencil, then I die cut, and I added yellow ink blended cardstock behind the sun. 


The flip flops are die cut with the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag, another fun summer die set from a previous release. 


The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Summer Mini Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few pink gems. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Just Sentiments: Summer Mini Stamp Set
Dies:Elegant Edges: Summer Sun, Go-To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag
Ink: True Black, Aqua Mist, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shore, Classic Kraft, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise
Paper: Stamper's Select White, True Black, Classic Kraft, Pale Peony
Other: Beach Bag Stencil Collection, Blender Brushes, Pink Gems

Thanks for taking a look. Stop by PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 





No comments:

Post a Comment