5/25/24

Stars, Stripes, & Picnics!

Hi Friends! It's Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown.  This release is all about summer, sunshine, beach, and summer treats. The new products will be available for purchase on May 28th at 10:00 ET. 


My first card screams Summer! I created this one for the 4th of July. The card is created with the new Life's A Picnic Sentiments Stamps and Dies and the Picnic Time Dies. 


I stamped the sentiment on Pure Poppy Cardstock in Versamark Ink and the embossed with white embossing powder. Next I created the adorable popsicle, pie, hot dog, and watermelon. I have listed the cardstocks and inks I used listed below.  


I added the smaller sentiment to the pie. I die cut extra stars from red glittered cardstock to add to the pie and as additional accents. 


The background is foiled with the previously released Stargazing Hot Foil Plate and red foil. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Life's A Picnic Sentiments

Dies: Life's A Picnic Sentiments, Picnic Time

Ink: Versamark, Spring Rain, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy

Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Antique Linen, Vintage Cream, Classic Craft, Bright Buttercup, True Black, New Leaf, Sweet Blush, Spring Rain

Other: Stargazing Hot Foil Plate, Red Foil, White Embossing Powder, Stickles in Star Dust, Red Glittered Cardstock


On my second card I used the Life's A Picnic Sentiments Stamps and Dies and the Picnic Time Dies again and added the sunshine with the new Cornered: Summer Sun. This is a 4 1/2 by 6 1/4 size card which gives you a little more space. I started by cutting a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front and stenciled with the Buffalo Plaid Stencil Collection with Aqua Mist Ink. 


After I stenciled I die cut the upper corners with the new Cornered: Summer Sun and added yellow ink blended cardstock behind the suns. Then I arranged the fun food items I created with the Picnic Time Dies. The sentiment is included in the Life's A Picnic Sentiment Set. I think you could used these products to create invitations to any summer get together. 


I added the bottom border with the Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames, just using one side of die cut. I finished off with a few scattered blueberries that I accented with blue gems. 

Supplies:

Stamps:Life's A Picnic Sentiments
Dies: Cornered: Summer Sun, Picnic Time, Border Bling: Skinny Star Frames
Ink: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Pale Peony, Classic Kraft, Antique Linen, Antique Cream, Aqua Mist, New Leaf, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Green Parakeet, Ripe Avocado, Bright Buttercup, Cocoa Bean, True Black
Other: Buffalo Plaid Stencil Collection, Blue Gems, Blender Brushes, Stickles in Star Dust

Thanks for taking a look. Stop by PTI Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the Design Team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment